Key benefits of pomegranate juice
Natural Vitamin C source
Strong immune system
Keep your heart in rhythm!
- Is considered as the best protective agent against cardiovascular disease
- Prevents damage to artery walls
- Provides healthy blood pressure levels
- Improves blood flow to the heart
- Prevents or slows down atherosclerosis
- Protects against the damage caused by diabetes mellitus
- Helps lower blood sugar level after meals
- Affects vein congestion and reduces the rate of cholesterol accumulation
Speed up the metabolism!
- Reduces inflammation in the intestines and improves digestion. It is considered beneficial for people with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory bowel diseases
- Is a natural remedy for diarrhea, dysentery and many other digestive problems
- Effective against intestinal worms and provides regeneration of benign bacteria in the body
Insure your health!
- Has effective action against cancerous tumors, especially metastases
- It plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of skin, breast, prostate, lung and colon cancer
- Pomegranate's anti-inflammatory properties help reduce the risk of cancer: it reduces the growth of existing cancer cells and prevents cancer cells from spreading throughout the body
- The antioxidants in pomegranate help our body cells stay healthy and restore their ability to fight viruses. Also, pomegranate has the property of strengthening the immune system. In addition, it eliminates chronic fatigue syndrome by giving energy to the body.